Wealthiest People in South Korea (March 17, 2023)
As of March 17, 2023, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest person in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 8.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-Jin (No. 2, $5.8 billion), Kim Beom-Su (No. 3, $5.2 billion); and Kwon Hyuk-Bin (No. 4, $5.1 billion).
Hong Ra-Hee is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $4.9 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Cho Jung-Ho with $3.4 billion. Lee Boo-Jin is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Yoo Jung-Hyun ($3.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.1 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $5.8 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $5.2 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $5.1 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $4.9 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $4.0 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $3.4 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.3 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $3.1 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $3.0 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.9 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.9 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.8 billion
- Bang Si-hyuk: $1.7 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $1.6 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.6 billion
- Kim Jun-ki: $1.5 billion
- Lee Ho-Jin: $1.5 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.4 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
- Chung Yong-jin: $1.2 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.1 billion
- Koo Bon-sik: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com