Wealthiest People in Hong Kong (March 17, 2023)
As of March 17, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $31.3 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $29.5 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $15.8 billion).
Kwong Siu-hing is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $14.4 billion. Xu Hang ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $14.3 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $14.2 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($11.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $37.4 billion
- Robin Zeng: $31.3 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $29.5 billion
- Peter Woo: $15.8 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.4 billion
- Xu Hang $14.3 billion
- Lui Che Woo:: $14.2 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $11.5 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Ruan Liping: $6.4 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $6.3 billion
- Li Ping: $6.3 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $6.2 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.2 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $5.6 billion
- Richard Li: $4.6 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.6 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.5 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.4 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
These are the World’s Trendiest Countries, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org