Wealthiest People in Hong Kong (March 16, 2023)
As of March 16, 2023, Li Ka-Shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $32.1 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $29.4 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $15.7 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $15.0 billion. Kwong Siu-Hing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $14.2 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $13.9 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($11.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-Shing: $37.5 billion
- Robin Zeng: $32.1 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $29.4 billion
- Peter Woo: $15.7 billion
- Xu Hang $15.0 billion
- Kwong Siu-Hing: $14.2 billion
- Lui Che Woo:: $13.9 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $11.2 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Li Ping: $6.5 billion
- Ruan Liping: $6.5 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $6.5 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $6.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $5.6 billion
- Richard Li: $4.6 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.5 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.5 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.5 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org