Wealthiest People in France (March 16, 2023)
As of March 16, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 206.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $80.5 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $38.4 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $31.6 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $31.6 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.1 billion, followed by Rodolphe Saade with $9.8 billion. Nicolas Puech is placed 8th with a net worth of $9.7 billion. Vincent Bollore ($9.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among France’s top 10 wealthiest people.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & family: $206.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Mayers & family: $80.5 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $38.4 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $31.6 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $31.6 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $22.1 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $9.8 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $9.7 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $9.5 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.8 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $7.7 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $7.7 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $6.6 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.4 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $5.0 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.6 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.2 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $4.0 billion
- Mohed Altrad: $3.3 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.1 billion
- Gilles Martin: $2.9 billion
- Anne Beaufour: $2.7 billion
- Henri Beaufour: $2.7 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org