As of March 14, 2023, Li Ka-Shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $31.9 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $29.6 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $15.5 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $14.6 billion. Kwong Siu-Hing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $14.5 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $14.0 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.2 billion. Gong Hongjia ($11.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-Shing: $37.9 billion
- Robin Zeng: $31.9 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $29.6 billion
- Peter Woo: $15.5 billion
- Xu Hang $14.6 billion
- Kwong Siu-Hing: $14.5 billion
- Lui Che Woo:: $14.0 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.2 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $11.1 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Ruan Liping: $6.5 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $6.4 billion
- Li Ping: $6.4 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.2 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $6.1 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $5.7 billion
- Richard Li: $4.6 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.5 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.5 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.5 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com