As of March 14, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $80.6 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Julia Koch (No. 2, $59.0 billion), Alice Walton (No. 3, $56.8 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.3 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $34.9 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $27.0 billion, followed by Susanne Klatten with $26.8 billion. Mackenzie Scott is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.9 billion. Iris Fontbona ($22.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $21.6 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $80.6 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $56.8 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $34.9 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.0 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $26.8 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $24.9 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $22.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.6 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.1 billion
- Vicky Safra: $16.7 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.5 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.5 billion
- Kwong Siu-Hing: $14.5 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.7 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.3 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.3 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.6 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.6 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.6 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $9.6 bilion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.2 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.8 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.5 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
These are the World’s Trendiest Countries, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org