Wealthiest People in Japan (March 8, 2023)
As of March 8, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 33.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $22.1 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $21.1 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.1 billion).
Masatoshi Ito is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.7 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Shigenobu Nagamori with $3.7 billion. Masahiro Miki is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Masahiro Noda ($3.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Japan’s top 10 wealthiest people.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $33.0 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.1 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $21.1 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.1 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $4.7 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.8 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Miki : $3.6 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.5 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.4 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.3 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.2 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.8 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.6 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.2 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.0 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.9 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.8 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.7 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.4 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The world And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com