The World’s Wealthiest People (February 24, 2023)
As of February 24, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $210.1 billion, Bernard Arnault is the richest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $194.1 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $119.0 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $113.4 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $105.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $105.4 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $90.1 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $83.7 billion. Steve Ballmer ($82.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 10, $81.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $210.1 billion
- Elon Musk: $194.1 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $119.0 billion
- Larry Ellison: $113.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $105.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $105.4 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $90.1 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $83.7 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.3 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $81.2 billion
- Larry Page: $79.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $76.1 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $75.6 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.2 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $61.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $60.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.7 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.1 billion
- Michael dell: $51.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $45.9 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $40.3 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The world And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org