The World’s Wealthiest Women Billionaires (February 19, 2023)
As of February 19, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $82.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $60.2 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.6 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.0 billion). Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $35.0 billion.
Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.7 billion, followed by Susanne Klatten with $27.5 billion. Mackenzie Scott is placed 8th with a net worth of $26.2 billion. Iris Fontbona ($24.1 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $22.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $82.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.2 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.6 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $35.0 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $29.7 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $27.5 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $26.2 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $24.1 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $22.1 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.0 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.5 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $14.9 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $14.2 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.1 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.4 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.1 bilion
- Christy Walton: $10.7 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.5 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.5 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.5 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.5 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.5 billion
- Tatyana Bakalchuk: $9.3 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.1 billion
Have you read?
Improving Diversity Via Work From Home Jobs for Disabled Adults by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
How to Make Your Award Application Stand Out by Mike Szczesny.
Heartbeat –The Center of Your Smart Home Ecosystem.
How Technology and Venture Capital Can Work Together for Future Equity by Yinka Faleti.
REACH NEW AUDIENCES FOR PURPOSE AND PROFIT by Paul M. Katz.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com