As of February 14, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 67.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $40.1 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $33.9 billion).
William Lei Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $28.1 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.6 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $24.4 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.5 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($22.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $40.1 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $33.9 billion
- William Lei Ding: $28.1 billion
- Jack Ma: $24.6 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $24.4 billion
- Wang Wei: $23.5 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $22.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $21.9 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $20.3 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.2 billion
- Huang Shilin: $17.1 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.0 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $16.0 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $15.4 billion
- Chen Bang: $15.4 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $13.1 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $12.2 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.9 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.4 billion
- Richard Liu: $11.4 billion
- Lei Jun: $11.0 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $10.8 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.2 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org