The World’s Wealthiest People (February 13, 2023)
As of February 13, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $210.2 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $188.6 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $120.8 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $111.6 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $108.4 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $105.8 billion, followed by Carlos slim Helu with $88.6 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $84.4 billion. Larry Page ($82.2 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Mukesh Ambani (No. 10, $82.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $210.2 billion
- Elon Musk: $188.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $120.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $111.6 billion
- Warren Buffett: $108.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $105.8 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $88.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $84.4 billion
- Larry Page: $82.2 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $82.1 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $81.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $78.8 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $74.1 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $62.5 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.3 billion
- David Thomson & family: $54.6 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $54.2 billion
- Michael dell: $52.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $46.6 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Ma Huateng: $40.7 billion
Have you read?
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Allen and Atherton, the Tax Advisors, Sports Stars, and Celebrities Turn To Them for Help.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com