As of February 12, 2023, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 17.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.4 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $14.2 billion); and Wee Cho Yaw (No. 4, $7.6 billion).
Zhang Yong Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.1 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.1 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.4 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.0 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Xiting: $17.5 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.4 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $14.2 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.6 billion
- Zhang Yong: $7.1 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.1 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.4 billion
- Forrest Li: $4.0 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.2 billion
- Sam Goi: $3.0 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.8 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.7 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.5 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.4 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.2 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.9 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.6 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org