As of February 12, 2023, Andreas Halvorsen was the wealthiest man in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 6.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivar Tollefsen (No. 2, $5.3 billion), Odd Reitan (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 4, $4.9 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.0 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.2 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.1 billion. Torstein Hagen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Alexandra Andresen ($1.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Andreas Halvorsen: $6.6 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $5.3 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe : $3.0 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.2 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.1 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.5 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.2 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org