The World’s Wealthiest Women Billionaires (January 30, 2023)
As of January 30, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $82.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Julia Koch (No. 2, $60.0 billion), Alice Walton (No. 3, $59.1 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.1 billion).
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $36.2 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $30.6 billion, followed by Mackenzie Scott with $30.3 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $27.0 billion. Iris Fontbona ($24.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $22.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $82.0 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $60.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $36.2 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $30.6 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $30.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $27.0 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $24.5 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $22.2 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.8 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.7 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $15.4 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.8 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.3 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.1 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.8 bilion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $11.3 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.6 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $10.5 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.5 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.5 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.5 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.5 billion
- Zheng Shuliang & family: $9.0 billion
- Zhong Huijuan: $8.9 billion
Have you read?
Top Actions CFOs Can Take to Contain Costs Within Their Supply Chains by Ali Hasan Raza.
Overcoming the Challenges of Launching a Unique Business by Vanessa Lau.
Critical Mistakes to Avoid in Strategic Communication by Fotis Pantopoulos.
How to Plan Business Travel Effectively in 2023 by Robert Hoffman.
No Means No by Mark Petruzzi.