As of January 21, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $207.9 billion, Bernard Arnault is the richest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $153.0 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $127.5 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $120.4 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $108.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $107.8 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $103.0 billion. Carlos slim Helu is placed 8th with a net worth of $90.7 billion. Mukesh Ambani ($87.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $85.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $207.9 billion
- Elon Musk: $153.0 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $127.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $120.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $108.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $107.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $103.0 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $90.7 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.5 billion
- Larry Page: $85.3 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $82.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $81.7 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $78.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $69.6 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.5 billion
- Jim Walton: $60.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $58.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $58.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $58.2 billion
- David Thomson & family: $53.8 billion
- Michael dell: $52.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $50.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $48.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $41.5 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
Seven Beliefs To Take On Your Leadership Journey by Sandeep Chennakeshu.
Leading the Way Towards a Greener Future: Sustainable Tourism in 2023 by Veidehi Gite.
IN THE LINE OF FIRE: Effective Positive Influence Leaders Respond to a Crisis by Glenn Parker.
Why Baix &Co. Is Just the Sort of Fresh Take on F&B Operations Restaurant Owners Are Looking For.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org