Wealthiest People in Turkey (January 20, 2023)
As of January 20, 2023, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was the wealthiest man in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Murat Ulker (No. 2, $5.1 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $5.1 billion); and Nihat Ozdemir (No. 4, $2.8 billion).
Sezai Bacaksiz is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.8 billion. Ferit Faik sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.6 billion, followed by Semahat Sevim Arsel with $2.5 billion. Filiz Sahenk is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.4 billion. Erman Ilicak ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Turkey.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.9 billion
- Murat Ulker: $5.1 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $5.1 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.8 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.8 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.6 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.5 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.4 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.3 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.0 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $2.0 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $2.0 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.9 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.8 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.5 billion
- Ahmet calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.4 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.3 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
How Leaders Can Balance Hiring Freezes With the Morale of Their Current Employees by Courtny Cloeter.
Shaping the Future Officeverse by Bob Johansen.
Kilo Health CEO Tadas Burgaila: Embracing Chaos Is The Key to Success.
How To Build a Digital Side Hustle in 2023.
How To Use Extreme Disruption To Your Advantage by Mitche Graf.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com