As of January 20, 2023, Gianluigi & Rafaela Aponte was the wealthiest man in Switzerland, with an estimated net worth of 15.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ivan Glasenberg (No. 2, $9.5 billion), Ernesto Bertarelli (No. 3, $8.6 billion); and Guillaume Pousaz (No. 4, $7.2 billion).
Magdalena Martullo-Blocher is the fifth-richest person in Switzerland, with a whopping $6.4 billion. Rahel Blocher ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.4 billion, followed by Thomas Schmidheiny with $5.4 billion. Hansjoerg Wyss is placed 8th with a net worth of ( $5.2 billion). Rudolf Maag ($5.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among Switzerland’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWITZERLAND BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gianluigi & Rafaela Aponte: $15.6 billion
- Ivan Glasenberg : $9.5 billion
- Ernesto Bertarelli: $8.6 billion
- Guillaume Pousaz: $7.2 billion
- Magdalena Martullo-Blocher: $6.4 billion
- Rahel Blocher: $6.4 billion
- Thomas Schmidheiny: $5.4 billion
- Hansjoerg Wyss: $5.2 billion
- Rudolf Maag: $5.1 billion
- Thomas Straumann: $5.0 billion
- Martin Haefner: $4.8 billion
- Dona Bertarelli: $4.8 billion
- Michael Pieper: $4.7 billion
- Peter Spuhler: $4.3 billion
- Peter Grogg: $4.2 billion
- Maja Oeri: $3.7 billion
- Margarita Louis-Dreyfus & family: $3.5 billion
- Markus Blocher: $3.5 billion
- Hans Peter Wild: $3.5 billion
- Martin Ebner: $3.4 billion
- Walter Frey: $3.0 billion
- Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner: $3.0 billion
- Willy Michel: $2.9 billion
- Sergio Mantegazza: $2.8 billion
- Miriam Baumann-Blocher: $2.6 billion
Have you read?
Remote work has its perks, but it also comes with disadvantages.
Temu: An E-Commerce Newcomer On A Mission to Revolutionize Shopping.
Six Ways to Invest in Commercial Real Estate Online by Joe Fairless.
Thundersnow – it’s a thing – even in Australia in Spring by Kate Christie.
Technology will change the fashion industry for good. Why is it taking so long by Maarten van Dooren.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com