As of January 20, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jorn Rausing (No. 2, $10.6 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $10.6 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $10.6 billion).
Melker Schorling is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.8 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.9 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $7.0 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.4 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($6.4 billion) occupied 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $15.9 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $10.6 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $10.6 billion
- Finn Rausing: $10.6 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.8 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.9 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $7.0 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.4 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.4 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.9 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $3.0 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.5 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.3 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.1 billion
- David Mindus: $2.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.9 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Erik Paulsson & family: $1.8 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.7 billion
- Ali Ghodsi: $1.6 billion
- Jens von Bahr: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Remote work has its perks, but it also comes with disadvantages.
Temu: An E-Commerce Newcomer On A Mission to Revolutionize Shopping.
Six Ways to Invest in Commercial Real Estate Online by Joe Fairless.
Thundersnow – it’s a thing – even in Australia in Spring by Kate Christie.
Technology will change the fashion industry for good. Why is it taking so long by Maarten van Dooren.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com