As of January 20, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 70.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.8 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.5 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.9 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.8 billion. Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.5 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.8 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.7 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $70.0 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.8 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.5 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.9 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.8 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $3.5 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.8 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.7 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.6 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.4 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.2 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.1 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.0 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.6 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.3 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Remote work has its perks, but it also comes with disadvantages.
Temu: An E-Commerce Newcomer On A Mission to Revolutionize Shopping.
Six Ways to Invest in Commercial Real Estate Online by Joe Fairless.
Thundersnow – it’s a thing – even in Australia in Spring by Kate Christie.
Technology will change the fashion industry for good. Why is it taking so long by Maarten van Dooren.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org