As of January 20, 2023, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 18.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.3 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $14.1 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $8.2 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.4 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.1 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.3 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.8 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Xiting: $18.5 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.3 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $14.1 billion
- Zhang Yong: $8.2 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.4 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.1 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.3 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.8 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.3 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.9 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.8 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng Peter Lim: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.6 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.6 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.4 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.2 billion
- Shu Ping: $2.2 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.6 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Remote work has its perks, but it also comes with disadvantages.
Temu: An E-Commerce Newcomer On A Mission to Revolutionize Shopping.
Six Ways to Invest in Commercial Real Estate Online by Joe Fairless.
Thundersnow – it’s a thing – even in Australia in Spring by Kate Christie.
Technology will change the fashion industry for good. Why is it taking so long by Maarten van Dooren.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com