As of January 20, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest man in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 30.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $24.0 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $20.8 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.1 billion).
Masatoshi Ito is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.7 billion. Shigenobu Nagamori ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.1 billion, followed by Yasumitsu Shigeta with $3.8 billion. Masahiro Noda is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.7 billion. Masahiro Miki ($3.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $30.2 billion
- Masayoshi son: $24.0 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $20.8 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.1 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $4.7 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $4.1 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.8 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.6 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.5 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $3.2 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.2 billion
- Yoichi & Keiko Erikawa: $2.7 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.4 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.2 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.0 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.9 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.8 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.6 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Kazuo Okada: $1.4 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Find five side hustles to augment your income now by Cliff Beach.
How Can CEOs Take the Lead: Emily Alexandra Guglielmo Weighs In by Vanessa Lau.
These Are The Top Luxury EVs To Watch Out For This Year by Jacob Wolinsky.
4 Motives Every Individual is Guided By: Money, Ideology, Compromise, and Ego by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com