Wealthiest People in Turkey (January 3, 2023)
As of January 3, 2023, Murat Ulker was the wealthiest man in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ibrahim Erdemoglu (No. 2, $5.0 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $4.4 billion); and Nihat Ozdemir (No. 4, $2.9 billion).
Sezai Bacaksiz is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.9 billion. Ferit Faik sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.6 billion, followed by Semahat Sevim Arsel with $2.6 billion. Filiz Sahenk is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Erman Ilicak ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Turkey.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Murat Ulker: $5.2 billion
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.0 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $4.4 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.9 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.9 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.6 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.6 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.5 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.3 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $2.1 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $2.1 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $2.0 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.0 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.9 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.6 billion
- Ahmet calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.5 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.4 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.3 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org