Wealthiest People in Sweden (January 3, 2023)
As of January 3, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Finn Rausing (No. 2, $9.5 billion), Jorn Rausing (No. 3, $9.5 billion); and Kirsten Rausing (No. 4, $9.5 billion).
Melker Schorling is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.3 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.5 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $7.0 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($5.9 billion) occupied 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $15.2 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.5 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.5 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.5 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.5 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $7.0 billion
- Carl Bennet: $5.9 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $5.9 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.5 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.8 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.4 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.4 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.0 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.0 billion
- David Mindus: $1.9 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.7 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.7 billion
- Ali Ghodsi: $1.6 billion
- Erik Paulsson & family: $1.6 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.5 billion
- Markus Persson: $1.4 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com