Wealthiest People in South Korea (January 3, 2023)
As of January 3, 2023, Kwon Hyuk-bin was the wealthiest man in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 9.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jay Y. Lee (No. 2, $8.0 billion), Seo Jung-jin (No. 3, $6.3 billion); and Kim Beom-su (No. 4, $4.8 billion).
Hong Ra-hee is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $4.6 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Song Chi-hyung with $3.6 billion. Cho jung-ho is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Lee Boo-jin ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea.
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $9.1 billion
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.0 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $6.3 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $4.8 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $4.6 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $3.8 billion
- Song Chi-hyung: $3.6 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $3.3 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.2 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $3.1 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $2.9 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.8 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.9 billion
- Kim Hyoung-nyon: $1.9 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.8 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.7 billion
- Bang Si-hyuk: $1.7 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.6 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.6 billion
- Kim Sang-yeol: $1.4 billion
- Kim Jun-ki: $1.4 billion
- Cho Young-sik: $1.3 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
- Lee Seung-gun: $1.2 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com