Wealthiest People in Singapore (January 3, 2023)
As of January 3, 2023, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.2 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $12.9 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $8.3 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.4 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.0 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.0 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Forrest Li ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Xiting: $16.4 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.2 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $12.9 billion
- Zhang Yong: $8.3 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.4 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.0 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.0 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.3 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.2 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.8 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.7 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.6 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.3 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.3 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.2 billion
- Shu Ping: $2.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.5 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com