Wealthiest People in the Czech Republic (December 29, 2022)
As of December 29, 2022, Renata Kellnerova was the wealthiest man in the Czech Republic, with an estimated net worth of 16.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Karel Komarek (No. 2, $7.5 billion), Radovan Vitek (No. 3, $5.7 billion); and Daniel Kretinsky (No. 4, $5.2 billion).
Andrej Babis is the fifth-richest person in the Czech Republic, with a whopping $4.0 billion. Pavel Tykac ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.4 billion, followed by Pavel Baudis with $2.7 billion. Eduard Kucera is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Marek Dospiva ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the Czech Republic.
THE CZECH REPUBLIC BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.4 billion
- Karel Komarek: $7.5 billion
- Radovan Vitek: $5.7 billion
- Daniel Kretinsky: $5.2 billion
- Andrej Babis: $4.0 billion
- Pavel Tykac: $3.4 billion
- Pavel Baudis: $2.7 billion
- Eduard Kucera: $1.5 billion
- Marek Dospiva: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.