Wealthiest People in Italy (December 29, 2022)
As of December 29, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 35.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $6.6 billion), Silvio Berlusconi (No. 3, $6.4 billion); and Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 4, $5.2 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.5 billion. Patrizio Bertelli ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.4 billion, followed by Miuccia Prada with $4.4 billion. Sergio Stevanato is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.3 billion. Giuseppe De’Longhi ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $35.2 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $6.6 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.4 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $5.2 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.5 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $4.4 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $4.4 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.3 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $4.0 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $4.0 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.8 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.7 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.7 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.6 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.2 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.2 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $3.0 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.0 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.9 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $2.8 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.8 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.8 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.7 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.2 billion
- Maria Franca Fissolo: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com