Wealthiest People in Hong Kong (December 29, 2022)
As of December 29, 2022, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest man in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 33.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $32.5 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $30.5 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $17.3 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $15.0 billion. Kwong Siu-hing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $14.5 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $14.0 billion. Joseph Lau is placed 8th with a net worth of $13.6 billion. Gong Hongjia ($10.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Ka-shing: $33.4 billion
- Robin Zeng: $32.5 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $30.5 billion
- Peter Woo: $17.3 billion
- Xu Hang: $15.0 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.5 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $14.0 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.6 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $10.4 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.0 billion
- Law Kar Po: $6.6 billion
- Li Ping: $6.5 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.2 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.1 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.4 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $5.4 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.3 billion
- Richard Li: $4.6 billion
- Yeung Kin-man: $4.5 billion
- Edwin Leong: $4.4 billion
- Lam Wai-ying: $4.4 billion
- Huang Yi: $4.3 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.9 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.7 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.7 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org