Wealthiest People in France (December 29, 2022)
As of December 29, 2022, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest man in France, with an estimated net worth of 180.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $71.9 billion), Rodolphe Saade (No. 3, $41.4 billion); and Francois Pinault (No. 4, $34.0 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $33.0 billion. Gerard Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $33.0 billion, followed by Emmanuel Besnier with $18.9 billion. Vincent Bollore is placed 8th with a net worth of $9.0 billion. Xsvier Niel ($8.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in France.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Barnard Arnault & family: $180.7 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $71.9 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $34.0 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $33.0 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $33.0 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $18.9 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $9.0 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $8.5 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $8.3 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $7.9 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $7.4 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $7.4 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $7.4 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.7 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $6.6 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $6.6 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $5.8 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $4.4 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $3.9 billion
- Martin & Olivier Bouygues: $3.7 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $3.6 billion
- Mohed Altrad: $3.3 billion
- Gilles Martin: $3.2 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $2.9 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.