Wealthiest People in Germany (December 26, 2022)
As of December 26, 2022, Beate Heister &Karl Albrecht Jr. was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 35.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Dieter Schwarz (No. 2, $33.6 billion), Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 3, $28.9 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $24.7 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $21.9 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.7 billion, followed by Andreas Struenmann with $14.0 billion. Thomas Struenmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.0 billion. Reinhold Wuerth ($13.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $35.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $33.6 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $28.9 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.7 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $21.9 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $17.7 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $14.0 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $14.0 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $13.9 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.6 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.7 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.6 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.6 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.2 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.7 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $7.6 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $6.9 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $6.3 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $6.2 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.5 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.5 billion
- Horst Julius Pudwill: $5.0 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com