Wealthiest People in the United States (December 19, 2022)
As of December 19, 2022, Elon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 163.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $111.1 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $104.4 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $104.2 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $101.3 billion. Steve Ballmer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $79.7 billion, followed by Larry Page with $79.0 billion. Michael Bloomberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $76.8 billion. Sergey Brin ($75.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $163.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $111.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $104.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $104.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $101.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $79.7 billion
- Larry Page: $79.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $75.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $59.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $57.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.6 billion
- Michael dell: $51.7 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $43.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.6 billion
- John Mars: $38.5 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.5 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $32.9 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $31.3 billion
- Ken Griffin: $31.1 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Harold Hamm & family: $27.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $26.0 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $24.9 billion
Have you read?
It’s Time for Critical Thinking About Critical Health by Lisa gable.
A New Year’s Resolution: An Opportunity by Robin Landa.
The Forced Return to Office Leads to Quiet Quitting by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Tips for Choosing the Right Workspace for Your Company by David Menaged.
Gratitude And The Importance Of Recognizing The People Who Helped You Be Who You Are Today by Leo Bottary.