Wealthiest People in Singapore (December 19, 2022)
As of December 19, 2022, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.2 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $13.4 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $7.4 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.4 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.0 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.0 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Xiting: $16.2 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.2 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $13.4 billion
- Zhang Yong: $7.4 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.4 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.0 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.0 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.4 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.3 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.7 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.7 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.6 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.4 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.4 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Shu Ping: $2.0 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.5 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
CEO Spotlight: Mo Katibeh’s Affinity for Technology and Innovation Continues to Drive a Remarkable Career.