Wealthiest People in Singapore (December 17, 2022)
As of December 17, 2022, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.2 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $13.4 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $7.6 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.3 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.0 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.0 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Xiting: $16.3 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.2 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $13.4 billion
- Zhang Yong: $7.6 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.3 billion
- Kwee brothers: $6.0 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.0 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.4 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.2 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.7 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.7 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.6 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.4 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Shu Ping: $2.0 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.5 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.5 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Heavyweights Call Emil Michael the Master of Dealmaking. Here’s How He Does It.
People leave managers, not organizations – the important role managers play in retention by Dr. Dominic Mcloughlin.
The Business Case for Leaders Promoting the New Boosters by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Is It Time to Rethink Paid Time Off by Frank Watanabe.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org