As of December 8, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 62.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.2 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.1 billion); and Daniel Mate (No. 4, $3.6 billion).
Juan Roig is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.6 billion Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.9 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.7 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.6 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Amancio Ortega: $62.8 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.2 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.1 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.6 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.6 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.9 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz : $2.6 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.4 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.1 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.1 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.1 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.9 billion
- Leopoldo del pino: $1.8 billion
- Alberto palatchi: $1.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.3 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
How The Finance Sector Can Help Contribute Toward Global Sustainability Goals by Jacob Wolinsky.
What to know about ‘Career Cushioning’ The New Workplace Trend Shaping The Job Market by Jacob Wolinsky.
Influence Networks: The Key to Building Success by Brian Wallace.
THE MONSTER UNDER THE BED THAT’S UNDERMINING YOUR SALES TEAM by David H. Mattson.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com