As of December 6, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.4 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $10.3 billion); and Anthony Pratt (No. 4, $9.9 billion).
Mike Cannon-Brookes is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $9.0 billion. Scott Farquhar ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.8 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Gina Rinehart: $28.0 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.4 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.3 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $9.9 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $9.0 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $8.8 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $4.9 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.7 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.7 billion
- James Packer: $3.6 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.2 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.4 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.1 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.0 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Importance of Auditing Comm Efforts with Ronn Torossian.
CEO Spotlight: Vaia Mitsiou, Co-Founder at Bookstream.
Anticipating and Controlling Cheating and Unwanted Behavior—Lessons from Baseball by Dan Levitt.
What it Takes to Build A Pro Hockey Development Company by Lindsay Hofford.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com