Wealthiest People in South Korea (December 5, 2022)
As of December 5, 2022, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest man in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 8.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-jin (No. 2, $6.6 billion), Kwon Hyuk-bin (No. 3, $6.4 billion); and Kim Beom-su (No. 4, $5.1 billion).
Hong Ra-hee is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $4.9 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Song Chi-hyung with $3.5 billion. Lee Boo-jin is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.3 billion. Cho jung-ho ($3.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.2 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $6.6 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $6.4 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $5.1 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $4.9 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $3.8 billion
- Song Chi-hyung: $3.5 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.3 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $3.1 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $3.0 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $3.0 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.8 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $2.0 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $2.0 billion
- Kim Hyoung-nyon: $1.8 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.7 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.6 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.6 billion
- Cho Young-sik: $1.4 billion
- Bang Si-hyuk: $1.4 billion
- Kim Sang-yeol: $1.4 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
- Kim Jun-ki: $1.3 billion
- Chang Byung-gyu: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com