As of December 5, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $75.1 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $62.4 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.4 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.7 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $31.5 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.0 billion, followed by Mackenzie Scott with $27.9 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $25.0 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.4 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $21.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $75.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.7 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $31.5 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $28.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $27.9 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $25.0 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.4 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $21.3 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $18.2 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.1 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.3 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.1 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.9 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.2
- Wu Yajun: $11.6 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.5 billion
- Christy Walton: $11.1 billion
- Victoria Mars: $10.0 billion
- Marijke Mars: $10.0 billion
- Pamela Mars: $10.0 billion
- Valerie Mars: $10.0 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.5 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $9.1 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.7 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.