As of December 5, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $199.0 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $184.9 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $135.4 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $117.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $109.5 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $107.5 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $107.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $96.0 billion. Larry Page ($86.8 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Carlos slim Helu (No. 10, $84.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $199.0 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $184.9 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $135.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $109.5 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $107.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $96.0 billion
- Larry Page: $86.8 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $84.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $75.1 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $68.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $63.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.4 billion
- David Thomson & family: $53.8 billion
- Michael dell: $53.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $44.9 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.5 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.