As of December 3, 2022, Renata Kellnerova was the wealthiest man in the Czech Republic, with an estimated net worth of 16.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Karel Komarek (No. 2, $7.4 billion), Radovan Vitek (No. 3, $5.6 billion); and Daniel Kretinsky (No. 4, $5.1 billion).
Andrej Babis is the fifth-richest person in the Czech Republic, with a whopping $4.0 billion. Pavel Tykac ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.4 billion, followed by Pavel Baudis with $2.8 billion. Eduard Kucera is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Marek Dospiva ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the Czech Republic.
THE CZECH REPUBLIC BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.1 billion
- Karel Komarek: $7.4 billion
- Radovan Vitek: $5.6 billion
- Daniel Kretinsky: $5.1 billion
- Andrej Babis: $4.0 billion
- Pavel Tykac: $3.4 billion
- Pavel Baudis: $2.8 billion
- Eduard Kucera: $1.5 billion
- Marek Dospiva: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.