Wealthiest People in the United States (December 2, 2022)
As of December 2, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 198.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $118.8 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $109.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $108.2 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $107.3 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $87.2 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $83.6 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $82.3 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $198.9 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $118.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $109.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $108.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.3 billion
- Larry Page: $87.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $83.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $82.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.8 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.8 billion
- Michael dell: $53.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $43.8 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $43.1 billion
- John Mars: $39.6 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.6 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $33.4 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.4 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $31.0 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.3 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $27.1 billion
Have you read?
Flex Your Curiosity to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn by Shantha Mohan.
The New Era of Employee Engagement Begins with Events by Ben Erwin.
IoT Temperature Sensors for Supply Chain Safety.
Taking the reins of my career and succeeding in the C-Suite through leadership coaching by Sandra Quince.
Lemon Perfect CEO Yanni Hufnagel Explains How To Gain Market Share.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org