As of December 2, 2022, Michael Platt was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Hinduja brothers (No. 2, $15.1 billion), James Ratcliffe (No. 3, $13.1 billion) and Christopher Hohn (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
James Dyson is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.6 billion. Ian & Richard Livingstone ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.5 billion, followed by Nik Storonsky with $7.1 billion. David Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.4 billion. Simon Reuben ($6.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $15.1 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $13.1 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- James Dyson: $7.6 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $7.5 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $7.1 billion
- David Reuben: $6.4 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.4 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Michael Ashley: $5.3 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.1 billion
- Denise Coates: $5.0 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $4.9 billion
- John Reece: $4.4 billion
- Andrew Currie: $4.4 billion
- Richard Branson: $3.8 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.3 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhda Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.8 billion
- Maritsa Lazari &family: $2.6 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.5 billion
Have you read?
Flex Your Curiosity to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn by Shantha Mohan.
The New Era of Employee Engagement Begins with Events by Ben Erwin.
IoT Temperature Sensors for Supply Chain Safety.
Taking the reins of my career and succeeding in the C-Suite through leadership coaching by Sandra Quince.
Lemon Perfect CEO Yanni Hufnagel Explains How To Gain Market Share.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com