As of December 2, 2022, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.1 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $13.3 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $7.4 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.3 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.9 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.2 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.8 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Xiting: $16.8 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.1 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $13.3 billion
- Zhang Yong: $7.4 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.3 billion
- Kwee brothers: $5.9 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.2 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.8 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.2 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.7 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.3 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.1 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.6 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.4 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.4 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.1 billion
- John Lim: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
The Recipe for Getting Rich by Steve McKnight.
Our Prevailing American Magic by Christopher Volk.
A Revolution Has Begun in America’s Health Care Coverage by Murray Sabrin.
5 tips for leaders to bring out your team’s intrapreneurial spirit by Alan Manly.
The impact of e-commerce on business by Vangelis Kotselas.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com