Wealthiest People in Singapore (December 2, 2022)
As of December 2, 2022, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.1 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $13.3 billion); and Zhang Yong (No. 4, $7.4 billion).
Wee Cho Yaw is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $7.3 billion. Kwee brothers ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.9 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.2 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.8 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Xiting: $16.8 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.1 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $13.3 billion
- Zhang Yong: $7.4 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.3 billion
- Kwee brothers: $5.9 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.2 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.8 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.2 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.7 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.3 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.1 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.6 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.4 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.4 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.1 billion
- John Lim: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
The Recipe for Getting Rich by Steve McKnight.
Our Prevailing American Magic by Christopher Volk.
A Revolution Has Begun in America’s Health Care Coverage by Murray Sabrin.
5 tips for leaders to bring out your team’s intrapreneurial spirit by Alan Manly.
The impact of e-commerce on business by Vangelis Kotselas.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com