As of December 2, 2022, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest man in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 33.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robin Zeng (No. 2, $31.5 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $29.3 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $15.2 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $15.0 billion. Joseph Lau ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $13.5 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $13.2 billion. Kwong Siu-hing is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.8 billion. Gong Hongjia ($9.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Ka-shing: $33.3 billion
- Robin Zeng: $31.5 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $29.3 billion
- Peter Woo: $15.2 billion
- Xu Hang: $15.0 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.5 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $13.2 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $12.8 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $9.8 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.0 billion
- Law Kar Po: $6.6 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.5 billion
- Ping Li: $6.1 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $5.9 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.3 billion
- Zhou Qunfei & family: $5.2 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.2 billion
- Richard Li: $4.5 billion
- Yeung Kin-man: $4.5 billion
- Edwin Leong: $4.4 billion
- Lam Wai-ying: $4.3 billion
- Huang Yi: $4.0 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.9 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.7 billion
- Patrick Lee: $3.3 billion
Have you read?
Q&A: Ten Things a Leader Must Do When Building a Mission-Driven Company by Seth Bogner.
6 Best Practices In Resource Management.
CEOs: Listen to This by Leo Bottary.
Three Words That Work by Leo Bottary.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com