As of November 27, 2022, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 16.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.1 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $13.0 billion); and Wee Cho Yaw (No. 4, $7.1 billion).
Kwee brothers is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $5.9 billion. Zhang Yong ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.1 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $4.0 billion. Forrest Li is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Xiting: $16.8 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.1 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $13.0 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.1 billion
- Kwee brothers: $5.9 billion
- Zhang Yong: $5.1 billion
- Jason Chang: $4.0 billion
- Forrest Li: $3.4 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.2 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.7 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.3 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.3 billion
- Zhao Tao: $2.2 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.1 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.1 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $2.0 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.7 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.4 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.4 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.4 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.4 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.2 billion
- Kwek Leng Peck: $1.1 billion
- John Lim: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com