As of November 26, 2022, Alon Musk was the wealthiest man in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 191.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $116.8 billion), Warren Buffett (No. 3, $110.6 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $106.2 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $106.2 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $84.4 billion, followed by Sergey Brin with $81.0 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $80.5 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($76.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $191.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $116.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $110.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $106.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $106.2 billion
- Larry Page: $84.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $81.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.2 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.3 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $60.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.1 billion
- Michael dell: $53.4 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $40.7 billion
- John Mars: $39.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.1 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $32.9 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.2 billion
- Jeff Yass: $30.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.4 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.3 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $27.7 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org