As of November 26, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $9.3 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Jorn Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.3 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.1 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.9 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.1 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.4 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.1 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.9 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.1 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.1 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $1.9 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $1.9 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org