As of November 26, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $73.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $62.3 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $60.1 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.1 billion) Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $29.4 billion.
Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $27.8 billion, followed by Mackenzie Scott with $27.7 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.5 billion.
Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $19.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $73.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.3 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $60.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.8 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $27.7 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.5 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $19.7 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.4 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.0 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.1 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.0 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.7 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.2
- Christy Walton: $11.1 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.8 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.1 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.8 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.8 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $9.1 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.7 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.6 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com