As of November 18, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.6 billion), Jorn Rausing (No. 3, $9.2 billion); and Kirsten Rausing (No. 4, $9.2 billion).
Finn Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.2 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.0 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.8 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.2 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.3 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.6 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.2 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.2 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.2 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.0 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.8 billion
- Gustaf Douglas : $6.2 billion
- Bennet Carl: $6.1 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.8 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.7 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.0 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
St. Kitts and Nevis’ Sustainable Growth Fund For Investment and Citizenship.
Vanuatu’s CBI and the approved Real Estate Options To Consider.
What Makes Residence by Investment Schemes Attractive To Investors?
Top Attractive Benefits Every Investor Looks For In a Golden Visa Scheme.
5 Income Producing Assets You Should Own.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com