As of November 18, 2022, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest man in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 8.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-jin (No. 2, $6.7 billion), Kwon Hyuk-bin (No. 3, $6.3 billion); and Hong Ra-hee (No. 4, $5.3 billion).
Kim Beom-su is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $5.1 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.9 billion, followed by Lee Boo-jin with $3.4 billion. Song Chi-hyung is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Lee Seo-hyun ($3.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.0 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $6.7 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $6.3 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $5.3 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $5.1 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $3.9 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.4 billion
- Song Chi-hyung: $3.4 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $3.0 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.9 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $2.5 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $2.3 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $2.1 billion
- Kim Hyoung-nyon: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.8 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.8 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.6 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.6 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.5 billion
- Chang Byung-gyu: $1.4 billion
- Cho Young-sik: $1.4 billion
- Kim Sang-yeol: $1.3 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
St. Kitts and Nevis’ Sustainable Growth Fund For Investment and Citizenship.
Vanuatu’s CBI and the approved Real Estate Options To Consider.
What Makes Residence by Investment Schemes Attractive To Investors?
Top Attractive Benefits Every Investor Looks For In a Golden Visa Scheme.
5 Income Producing Assets You Should Own.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org