As of November 18, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $73.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $60.7 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.1 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.0 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $29.9 billion.
Mackenzie Scott ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.1 billion, followed by Gina Rinehart with $27.9 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $19.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $73.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.7 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.1 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.9 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $19.7 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.2 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.0 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.0 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.8 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.6 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.3
- Christy Walton: $10.8 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $9.5 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.5 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.5 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.5 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.5 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.2 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.9 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.7 billion
Have you read?
Old School Making a Comeback by Roxanne Calder.
An Essential Guide To Setting Up A Limited Liability Company (LLC).
A CEO’s Guide to Leading Through Disruption by Dan Hawkins.
The Importance of Forming a Lifelong Relationship by Tim Dupell.
How to Choose the Right Attorney by Dr. Gary Kompothecras.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org